Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Steps!


Today Kaleb took his first steps! I am so excited! I've been waiting for this day to arrive, and soon it will hit me before I know it. A few of Kaleb's friends are already walking and everytime we have a playdate with them he is eager to do what they are doing. He shows this by grabbing them and pulling them down, as if he is trying to tell them, "well I can't do what your doing, so you can't either!" he is growing up so much! People tell me to enjoy this moment, the not walking stage. They say he will get into everything when he is walking, but i say what's the difference he already gets into everything? I can't wait for the day when he toddles around the house, I think it's so cute when thier little feet are moving faster than they can and they topple down on the ground. Soon it will be my turn! yay

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey! You figured it out! YEA! I love your blog. Lucas is taking 4-5 steps all over the house now. Aaaugh! Another boy to chase after! (Some girls would call me lucky, chasing after all these boys!)

Jace's Mom said...

Cute blog! Tell Kaleb congrats on his first steps. It is much more exciting when they start walking. The stage I'll always miss the most is the totally unable to move around stage. Those were the days!
Cute blog. I admire all you do to stay in touch. You need to give me some pointers on starting a play group. Jace is getting really bored of me.
Love ya!

Nikkilove said...

Hey, Sherry. Cute blog. I am not too techno savvy. What is the difference between your "My Space" site and a blog? Are you still going to use My Space? I very seldom check My Space as Jasmine set it up for us because she was bored. Now she is working and I am bored! Ha! I need a little Kaleb to keep me entertained, but Jasmine won't be having kids anytime soon. Maybe I'll become a foster parent instead of going back to social work. Wait. No. Don't think so. Anyway, have fun on your new blog adventures. Miss and love you all.

Your Aunties.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, we thought we would join you since you made it look so much fun.
love,
Mandi