Saturday, September 29, 2007

Freaky Friday!



Fridays are my most stressful days! I watch my nieghbor Daniel who is 2 days older than Kaleb. I watch him from 8:30 - 5:00. let me tell you it's the hardest thing I've ever done, cause I have Daniel crying all day long because he wants his mommy, then I have my jealous son crying off and on because he doesn't want me to give attention to Daniel. And on top of that I was watching a 4 yr old girl, she is part of the daycare my friend started up. so you can say I was going out of my mind! Well here is the story.. so I decided to put the boys down for nap! Kaleb in his room and Daniel in ours. so after about a half hour of Daniel crying I went to check on him and walked into this horrible smelling bedroom! he had messed his diaper! so I went to go air out my room by opening our sliding glass door, so I open it and to my dismay there it was a Black Widow spider in the crack of the door, not on the bottom, not on the top, but right in the middle! This thing was huge! and it freaked me out! I quickly slammed the door hoping I had killed it! then quickly called Jason scared out of my mind. Still I had to change this foul smelling diaper. Jason told me to spray around the door, I did from the outside. Later I went to check on it and it had crawled out of the crack and was crawling on the inside of the screen! so I quickly grapped the bug spray and drowned it to death! I wanted the thing to Die! I really hate spiders! so here is the pictureI I took of it!



Now you see why I called it Freaky Friday!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Holy cow!!! That things was HUGE!!! We found a black widow in our backyard right by the sliding door yesterday too!!! I HATE spiders, especially black widows!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh~my Sherry.......I didn't know how hard the day was.

I feel so so~~~~rry that my pookie add your Fricky Friday story. :-(
But he is getting better though, isn't he? ;-)

I can not even stand those smell neither~ ;-)