Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our weekend

This past weekend was so much fun! Our city was lucky to host the stage 6 finish of the Amgen tour. ( a professional cycling race) Jason , Kaleb and I were able to attend and cheer on the cyclist as they finished their race. The whole day the had bands playing, and BMX bike shows, and lots of activities for the whole family. Later that night the band the Gin Blossoms were supposed to play but canceled due to the rain! we were so disappointed. well here are some pictures of the day! Enjoy




Kaleb's Ultimate Dream!


The BMX stunts.

!
Kaleb loved to ring the cow bell!


There they go!


Our little family.

Ok so another thing I forgot to add was there was this one vendor with bikes to try out and ride on their course. So Jason and I decided to try it out! Jason did a great job! but as for me.. that's another question, I hadn't ridden a bike since I was a little girl, I can't even remember. and I decided to ride again, it was comical let me tell you, I was wobbling all over the place, and couldn't get my balance! how embarrassing! I felt like I was a little girl being taught to ride a bike again.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I saw some of the competitors out "practicing" on Soldedad Saturday morning during my run.

Camille said...

Sounds like you all had fun! That is too funny about you and trying to ride a bike again!!! Cute!!

Melissa said...

Caleb, is so adorable!! I saw you at Jackie's wedding but I didn't get a chance to talk to you. Your family is super cute!!

Michelle said...

You haven't riden a bike in that long?!?! Just wait till Kaleb gets big enough to ride one. Then you will be going all the time.
Fun pic's!