Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You take my breath away

I have to say, with this pregnancy I have felt the affects of what a "real" pregnancy is. With Kaleb I worked all through my pregnancy as a preschool teacher and did absolutely great! with no complaints. This one I am at home, and am complaining a lot! poor Jason. My back hurts! I can't get comfortable! I can't sleep! I'm dizzy. Lately I've been getting out of breath a lot! Just walking to the door or answering the phone. jeez I can't wait to get my body back!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck girl. I'll see ya on the other side! Can't wait to meet little Jazelle. Did I spell that right?

Brady Fam said...

Same with my pregnancy while I was teaching. I would be pretty much dandy while teaching, but as soon as I got home-- boom, wiped out. I think it was out of the question to be held back while teaching a group of children.