Thursday, November 6, 2008

1st Doctor's Appt.

Today Jazelle had her first Doctor's appt. She is 9 days old. They took her weight and she is now 6lbs 5oz! The doctor says she is doing great! Newborn's are supposed to get back to their birth weight by 2 weeks, and she had passed it. I was worried because I have been having troubles with her nursing. She only nurses for about 5 min, they falls asleep and is impossible to wake her! so I was wondering if she was getting enough. I do nurse more often, but i don't mind that. So I am Happy to hear she is healthy and gaining weight!



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

She does look like her big brother in the bottom shot, but when she was sleeping I thought she looked more like you.

Michelle said...

Way to beef that baby up! You might just finally get a chubbers!

Katie and Kyle said...

So cute!! Her name is really cute too!

Ellingsons said...

I always love to go to those first doctors appointments to make sure they are healthy. It's so relieving! She looks adorable. I hope the adjustment of two is going well.

Brady Fam said...

K, our Gidget was a determined sleeper. I got SO many "wake" suggestions, and not one consistently worked. I would have to try about five different wake-up methods before she would wake. I had to do them every 3 minutes most of the time. I'm alright with the sleeping thing now though. 15 months and still taking 2 long naps.