Friday, October 2, 2009

Potty Training

After some months of stress, trying to get Kaleb to Potty Train some success is finally happening! At the beginning of this week I talked to his teacher about starting to potty train at school, She informed me that she has started putting him on the potty already and that sometimes he would tell her that he needed to go, and that he had several times gone pee into the potty! I was shocked and excited! what! really? I had no idea. She said that he sees all of his friends use the potty and wants to. Ok so I try and take him when we are at home, and what happens? He sits on the potty and pees! Yay! so since this weekend is General Conference we will be home all weekend I had earlier decided that we are having a Potty Training Boot camp! Bye Bye Pull ups! I am so excited I know he's been ready for a long time and we are going to do it this time. Wish me luck!


No comments: