Thursday, May 27, 2010

"You have your hand's full"

After hearing that a friend of mine had sold their house, and had to move out within a short notice, I offered to watch her 2 girls. Her girl's are the same age as Kaleb and Jazelle. So she brought them over in the morning and I asked if I could take them out. If you know me I don't like to stay in the house. So I decided to take them to an indoor playground a 1/2 hr away. This way they could play their little hearts out and not make a mess in my house! haha


So here we are...

Tiny Town




This roller coaster ride was a big hit.




We had to have stayed for 2hrs, and the kids did not want to leave. But I was exhausted. I really enjoy being around lots of kids even though most think I'm crazy. I miss teaching Preschool, and to have fun with a few extra kids is what I enjoy. I am so happy to be able to help others.

1 comment:

Ellingsons said...

I love places like that. I've always thought they need places like that out here in Cleveland where you spend 80% of the year indoors. My kids love that roller coaster thing too. Wanna watch my kids too? :)