Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another visit to the Zoo


October 28th Jazelle's birthday I decided to take the kids to the zoo. I had conquered it alone with 3 kids also. So proud. I had borrowed a friends sit n stand stroller, it was a life saver and a body builder. At the LA Zoo there is nothing but hills. Imagine pushing, 33lbs plus 20lbs plus 10 lbs up and down and all around.
We had a blast though.

The kids really enjoyed the petting zoo.


Jazelle is obsessed with her princess sun glasses.
But she does look very cute.
Bryce was such a good baby, the whole day he did not make a fuss.

At the end of our day we caught the last Bird show. They were in aw.
Jazelle would say ooh awe every second.


I am so grateful to have such wonderful cute kids. I am told at least everyday that I have my hands full. I agree but I wouldn't change it for the world.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Haha yes, I know that phrase very well!! I started trying to come up with creative responses, but I failed. You have any? Looks fabulous and I Have no doubt your kids will appreciate you being super mommy!

Michelle said...

What a fun birthday for Jezzy!
I cannot believe she is 2 already, and that Savannah will be also in just a few short weeks!

Kurt+Amy said...

FUN! You're such an awesome Mom! Love your blog! Hey if you get a chance could you email me the pic from our bootcamp dinner? I would love to see it! Thanks!♥