Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jungle Gyms

While in Utah for Christmas vacation we visited an indoor amusement park called Jungle Gyms, it was so much fun! The weather outside was cold and snowy, this was a great place to get away from being in the house.


Kaleb's favorite activity was the Bumper cars.


Daddy had to get on the action too even though he was 10 times too big.

I dreaded this ride. You could pull the lever up and down and the car would lift up and down while going in a circle. It seemed like the ride never was going to stop I felt dizzy the whole day.


Jazelle is a thrill seeker, she was the only one on these swings.

I just love how happy they are.


We played a giant version of Hungry Hungry Hippo! and I won.


Jazelle with her cousin Dallin

I think Nona regretted this ride. It was the kind that spun around so fast, then stopped and started to go backwards really fast. It was comical, Jazelle looked like she was going to fly out.

No comments: