Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's official!

I am really Pregnant! yay! I had my first OB appt. today and passed! haha ,The nurse predicted the Due date to be November 4th. I am 10 weeks and 2 days along! I just love being pregnant! call me crazy! I have had no morning sickness, all I can complain about is that I want to eat All the Time! and I'm very sleepy always! oh ya so I switched to Facey awhile ago and today they informed me that I have to have another C-section with this one because none of the doctors do VBACs! I was disappointed, but oh well I get to pick the date!

10 comments:

jamie t. said...

Congrats! That is really exciting. That is nice that you don't get morning sickness. Lucky Lucky!

Ellingsons said...

Yeah!!! After going to that first appointment it always makes everything feel more official. Congrats!!

Denise Stears said...

Yeah, Congrats! That is really exciting. I bet Kaleb is ready for someone to play with. That is weird that the doctors only do C-sections, I always thought they were more difficult, but oh well maybe I'm wrong, that will be nice to pick the date. Good luck with everything and hope you continue to feel good.

Denise Stears said...

Yeah, Congrats! That is so exciting. That's good that you are feeling good. I hope you continue to do so and keep us updated.

jamie t. said...

Congrats! You are lucky that you don't get sick. I hope that things go well :)

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear you passed! Hope your vacation is awesome.

Amber said...

Yay!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. November sounds like a good month to have a baby.

Camille said...

Congratulations again!! That is so exciting!! Sorry that you have to have another C-section! That's no fun! Hope everything goes well throughout the pregnancy!!

The Fast Family said...

Woo Hoo!!!! That's awesome. Im excited for you guys.

JoElle said...

Ditto to everyone's comments.