Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Emergency Expo!

Wow so this was awhile ago we had a community Emergency Expo one weekend, Kaleb and I attended and had a blast kind of! Jason was working that day and is very sad he missed it!
We saw all sorts of vehicles and People to do with any type of emergencies! I decided not to bring the stroller because usually when I do Kaleb never stays in it, so I regretted it this time because he would not walk at all! and that killed my back at the end of the day! I even learned to turn off the gas! Jason says he taught me but I have no recollection of that! haha





2 comments:

Shay said...

nice to see you back in the blogging world! i am too!

Camille said...

I like the new look of your blog! I also like that last pic of Kaleb. He look like he is thinking "Okay Mom, stop taking my picture!!" Cute!!!