Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Thoughts

So lately it seems like everyone surrounding me is getting divorced! There are three families I know of this month has told me they are divorcing their spouse, it hurts me to know that many of these families have been together for many years and have children together. And suddenly want to end their relationships. I don't understand why people are just so easily giving up, I came across this quote from another blog and absolutely believe in it. I know my marriage has had rocky points and still will have it's rocky points but I will never give it up. I know if I have GOD in my life he will help to work things out. I wish other people would see that. Thats all I have to say.



"When a man or woman is doing
the will of GOD no obstacle in front
of them is stronger than the power
behind them."


"We are all facing dark and difficult times.
We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."



3 comments:

Camille said...

Love that qoute!!! So true!!! It too makes me sad that so many people are so quick to "run away" from their problems, instead of working through them. Everyone will have problems..that's how we will all learn and grow and become stronger. It's especially sad when there are children involved!

Amber said...

Such cute pictures of the boys. I'm so glad Kaleb has a friend to play with.

And I think that last quote if from one of the Harry Potter movies. It's good though. I love both of them. They are so true!

Jamie said...

Some divorces happen because of choices of one partner...not because they simply "give up"...its much more complicated than that...we don't know the real stories behind the divorces we see