Friday, July 18, 2008

It's a......

I am now 24 weeks pregnant, and still enjoying pregnancy, the only thing I have to complain about is back pain, I have gained 9lbs and am feeling great. Sorry ladies who have had rough pregnancies, I don't know what rough is, and I am very thankful for that.


So today I went in for another ultrasound to see our babies gender, and do the measurements and stuff. And everything turned out perfectly! I drank the exact amount of water and we could see things clearly. Kaleb and Jason also went with me, to witness this miracle. It had all fingers and toes, arms and legs. so I bet your dying to know what I'm having huh? HAha The tech said it was about 1lb and something oz right on track, and was measuring 4 days behind my missed period date, that's normal for me, so anyways we got a few pictures and she told us what she thought it was. Well it's a ......


First ultrasound (14 wks)

Second (22 wks)

Third (24wks)
Girl!

sorry we didn't get great pictures.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH! We get to have little girls together! What fun!

Ellingsons said...

Yeah, I'm glad they could see the gender this time! I LOVE LOVE having a girl. It really is so different than a boy, but you'll love it.

Camille said...

Congrats again!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

The Fast Family said...

Yay!!! Congrats. Im so excited for you guys. I swear it's Girl season. Almost everybody that I know either just had a girl or is going to have one. Can't wait to see her, she will be beautiful just like her momma.

JoElle said...

Hooray for girls!

Rebecca said...

Yay! You got what you wanted!

Brady Fam said...

It's looking like you are meant to be pregnant! You're lookin' hot! I hope all continues to go great. Thanks for that last comment on my blog so I could add you on!