Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Shakin'

Jason had just left for the airport for 2 weeks. And It was time for the little kiddies to take a nap. I had just put 2 of them in my bedroom and went to cuddle with Kaleb in his chair. After awhile of cuddling I felt a little teeny shaking and thought it was just a huge truck driving by Kaleb's window. Then soon after the shaking shook harder and I saw the walls shaking as I was still rocking Kaleb, and thought we're having an earthquake! It suddenly ended. All these thoughts came into my head, what if we have a bigger one and I have to gather 3 sleeping 2yr olds how can I do that? Apparently everyone was trying to call me, I was in Kaleb's room and couldn't hear a thing because his fan was on also. I felt so bad when the Relief society President came knocking on my door and also another member of our ward to see if I was OK. Apparently my husband called them because he couldn't get a hold of me and was worried. What a sweet guy. well all is well and I hope it doesn't happen again.

No comments: