Sunday, August 3, 2008

Survivor

Happy to say I have survived my first week of having no husband, for some of you who don't know he's out of town for 2 weeks to Connecticut for business. It's been very hard and lonely. Kaleb and I have had some sleepless nights, and can't wait to get back on track. We have 5 more days left! I don't know how some people do it with their spouses being in the military, and gone for months or years! that would kill me. Well we have been keeping busy also going to birthday parties, baby showers, concerts, the zoo and to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have so many pictures but, will have to wait to upload them because my laptop can't read the card. So many more posts are to come.

1 comment:

Camille said...

So sorry about having Jason gone! It IS so hard, isn't it?! Hope the next few days go by fast for you!!!