Friday, August 22, 2008

This is how we shop


So basically I am so grateful for the invention of tiny shopping carts for the kids. Kaleb is such a booger when it comes to going shopping with me. I've decided I am just going to stop taking him unless they have these great kiddie carts. So basically my shopping experience consists of fighting Kaleb to sit in the seat, he has to sit where the food goes, and when he's done with that he needs to get out and either run away from me, or he insists on pushing the cart himself! I can't even touch it with one finger or else I will hear it from him. And the last thing is anything I put in the cart he has to eat it! so basically when I get to the checker half of my food is already open. (not really) so now you know what I go through, and with a second one on the way how will I ever do it?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! That was good thinking, to take your camera to the store. These are great pictures!

JoElle said...

Yeah, the girls are getting hard to take to the store because they DO NOT like to be strapped into a cart. I wonder if I could get them both to follow me around nicely or if they'd just run in different directions. Hmmmm!