Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 yr check up

Kaleb had his 2 yr check up last week, and it was challenging. He freaked out as usual but worse, I couldn't get him to sit on the scale for the weight measurement, the nurse at one point told me to step on the scale with him, then she would do the math. We did not want to lie down for his height measurement, or even have his temp taken. I was practically wrestling with him, and let me tell you it's hard when your pregnant. Well we did get the info we needed and here it is! I know it will knock your socks off!

Age: 2yr

Height: 32" (our B ball player)

Weight: 24lbs (he was above the charts haha)

Head circumference: 49cm (all brain)


I'm grateful to have such a healthy son.

1 comment:

"Party of Five" said...

Your boy a healthy boy! Can you believe that my Ty is 26 lbs and only 12 months old?? just imagine my dad but with more hair and a ton of drool. Ok so I mailed you a special package let me know when you get it. I am excited to hear what you think. Desiree'