Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kaleb's sayings

Kaleb started to talk really early so at this point he know s how to talk back.. this is what he told me the other day.

Kaleb: Mommy I want milkie.

Me: How about Lemonade?

Kaleb: No how about Milkie?



We've been practicing saying our prayers. Kaleb has to say it everynight. Awhile ago he was just  mumbling and saying nonsense. So I tell Kaleb to say it right.
It was my turn to say the prayer, I started and was interuppted in the middle with Kaleb saying "mommy say it right!"  

He has gotten much better now and actually tells Heavenly father what he has done that day.



I just love my little stinker!

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

If that's talkin back, then what do you call what Colten and Noah come up with:) Right now at least Kaleb is still funny!