Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Swap

I had organized a "Spring Swap" a couple of weeks ago. I had people go through their homes and clear out things they didn't want or didn't use. I had items ranging from Clothing - Bikes. It was a great success and tons of work. Before hand I had people drop off their stuff to my house, because I had reserved the Clubhouse for this event and wanted to have everything set up for that night before hand. This was a great opportunity for people to get rid of their stuff and find new and more exciting things. I found some really cute clothes for myself. 
I could not have done this without all the help of my friends with setting up and cleaning up afterwards. It was tons of fun. I think I'll do it again next year! but not alone.






3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow. You had a TON of stuff. It was a great idea. I am sorry I didn't get to come. Do it again next year! I'll be there.

Denise Stears said...

That is such a great idea. Hey that clubhouse looks like the one in Canyon View Estates. Do you live in that area? I used to live there! That is so funny.

Michelle said...

Thanks for putting this on, girl! It was so much fun!