Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

 Mother's Day was wonderful! Sometimes I still can't believe I'm a Mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love my kids so much, they make me so happy.  This morning I got to sleep in while Jason and Kaleb made me breakfast. I got to eat my favorite kind of breakfast, bacon and avocado omlet. Jason was so good going through all the trouble to make it.  Today in church the Mother's were all recognized and givin a chocolate bar and rose.  The primary kids also got to sing to their Mothers I can't wait till Kaleb is in Primary and I get to see his sweet face singing to me. I am so blessed to have Jazelle and Kaleb in my life.
 
These are the flowers Kaleb picked out for me on his own! along with the balloon.

Jason: Kaleb how about these flowers? 
Kaleb: No thoses are yucky Mommy won't like them!
so Kaleb pickes out these roses and smells them. and says;
"Smells yummy!
Mommy will like these!"

How sweet is that?


Later that afternoon we went to our local Canyon and went for a hike, it was a beautiful day
and we even got to see a little stream. Jason decided to teach Kaleb the song "Give said the little stream". 
Jazelle really enjoyed being outdoors she would just keep kicking her little legs with excitement.


Jason and Kaleb walking along the trail.









1 comment:

Shay said...

oh i haven't been hiking in a while! we should do that for a play date!