Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ward Christmas program


The week before Christmas we had our Ward Christmas party. This was a stressful time for me, now being the Activities Chairman, my committee and I planed the whole program. And I am happy to say it went perfectly. I got a whole bunch of congratulations afterwards.

Program went as follows..
The children were able to visit Santa 1st.


Soft Christmas music played in the background, while people chatted.
A yummy Dinner was served, Ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans, rolls and a salad.

I had also had a Santa's workshop set up for the kids, to do crafts. The play dough was a big hit.

Then a wonderful Nativity Primary program was performed.

Then Desert was served soon after that.

I had realized at the end of the night I had not even sat down or had Dinner!
My feet were so sore, and I was exhausted and hungry.
I am grateful for all the help I had received, and for Jason for providing such a great sound system.

The Bishop was very pleased, he had said there were over 200 people there! A lot of members had brought friends and family.
What a great time of year.









2 comments:

Ellingsons said...

How great! Our ward program sucked compared to that. Seriously, we were just glad that Santa remembered to show up. Your kids always look so cute in their pictures. I love seeing that building...good times.

Michelle said...

You did awesome! I totally enjoyed the whole night. And the food was SO yummy! Makes me hungry now just thinking about it!