Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Bump

I am now 22 weeks along. 5 1/2 months to be exact! I am feeling good, just the usual body aches, mostly my lower back. I am excited we are having another boy because that is what I wanted. We have not decided on a name yet but have one in mind, even big brother Kaleb approves it.
The last time I went to the doctor she told me that she wanted to see me gain more weight, so I've been eating non stop since, I am now done with fast food for now. I ran to my neighbor next door to weigh myself and check my progress, and the scale read 129 lbs that would be a 5lb difference from when I last had my apt. 4 weeks ago. I am also feeling fatigue chasing two busy bodies all day can be draining. So every night I end up falling asleep around 9 pm.

That is all I have to complain about my pregnancy.
I am grateful to have this special baby into the world and can't wait to meet him.


2 comments:

Briana said...

You are so cute! I have no problem putting on the pounds.

Amber said...

You look way cute girl! Hope you're feeling good too.