Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friday Fun

Every other Friday Jason has the day off of work. So we try and go somewhere as a family. I am always itching to get out of the house, so on this particular Friday it was raining. I knew of a bounce house that gave a $5 discount on Fridays so we only payed $5 for the whole day. I have taken Kaleb here when he was younger and he wasn't to fond of it because the place was loud, with the air blowing into the jumpers. So I decided to take him again now that he is older and Jason can join us this time.


Jazelle really loved going down the slides.


Kaleb could have stayed there for hours.



They had a "toddler" room where there were smaller slides.
In each room there was an obstacle course and they all ended with a slide.
I tried to go through the toddler one with Jazelle at first but quickly became tired carrying her up the slide then down, through the tunnels and so forth. So Jason took over, and they went about times.
She and Kaleb loved it,
I am so grateful for the times we have to spend together as a family and the happy memories we make.

No comments: