Tuesday, June 22, 2010

False Alarm

I am 37 weeks pregnant (9months) and have been getting more and more uncomfortable, with my C-section date coming up(July 7) I am also getting anxious. So having what seemed like severe lower back pain to me last Saturday I was getting fed up. If I would stand to long back pain, sit for too long back pain! I have never really experienced this with my other pregnancies. I decided to turn in early to bed that night. Woke up as usual tossing and turning of being uncomfortable. It was 3am and I was moaning because of cramping/ tightening of my stomach. It wasn't too bad but something I haven't gone through before. I though oh no! WHAT IF i WAS IN LABOR! It didn't last long, but then again it was happening again and again and again! It would only last for no longer than a minute. I got out of bed because i just could not sleep, and went online to research Labor contractions, I was up for at least an hour and a half. Figured out they were not the "Real" ones. phew! I thought oh no! if I was having the real one's then we would have to wake everyone up and go to the hospital , plus i wasn't ready and didn't have my bag packed. Guess I have to be prepared now.

Went to church the next day Father's Day and was pretty exhausted yet happy.
Monday I had a doctor's appointment and told her about my false alarm. She said to take it easy. No more lifting heavy things (Jazelle). She checked his heartbeat and everything was good, she was really happy with my weight gain 5 lbs in 2 weeks! yikes and i feel it too. Now I am at the point where I go in every week! well I only have 2 left! I am excited yet nervous at the same time. I hope that our baby boy is healthy and strong.

No comments: