Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

My Mother's day weekend was so fun. It started with us going down to The Grove Farmers Market for Breakfast, at the Crepe shop. I have never had a crepe before and wanted to try it, and it was tasty :) Kaleb and Jazelle shared a huge waffle. After finishing up breakfast we walked around for a bit and watched the dancing fountain. It was a beautiful day.


After leaving the Grove we decided to go see the La Brea Tar Pits. A place I haven't been to since I was a kid.
These are real Tar Pits, the scientist are still finding bones in.
And phew did it smell.





And here is my surprise present.
A new rocking chair! Kaleb made a home made card for me as well.

1 comment:

Camille said...

What a nice Mother's Day weekend you had!!! I love the pictures of you with the kids!! So sweet!