Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st dental appointment

Jazelle had her 1st cleaning and did great! I received a coupon in the mail when you bring your child in before their 2nd birthday they will receive a free checkup. I jumped on it because Jason and I have been worried about her teeth. They have been slow in growing in.

First the dental assistant checked her out, then the dentist came to "count her teeth" Jazelle kept her mouth open for her the whole time. I was shocked also because when I brush her teeth I have to pry her mouth open. The dentist decided that they would clean her teeth also because she was doing so good.


Kaleb also that day had his checkup/ cleaning. They took ex-rays of his teeth and he did wonderful. Gagged and some points :(. I told him it was ok, I still gag too.
Both of them had healthy teeth NO CAVITIES!
After they received a new toothbrush, a balloon, and got to go in the treasure box.

No comments: