Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Girl's Night Out

I Love going out with the girl's when I can.
I recently found an old coworker of mine I used to teach preschool with on facebook. It has been 4 yrs since I have seen or even talked to her. She has moved to Hawaii due to her husband in the military, he has recently gotten deployed to Afghanistan so she came back home for a few weeks.
We met at a local restaurant and got to catch up.

Miss Jackie & Miss Sherry


The next Girl's Night Out I went to was with the Boot Camp ladies.
A friend of mine in our ward has started a boot camp for anyone that is interested, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings in our church building
We all met up at The Olive Garden for dinner and chatting.

Amy our instructor is in the pink plaid shirt, she is amazing! I started going to her class at my 6 week mark, when I was allowed to exercise after having Bryce and have been going since. I love it, she kicks our booty's while still having fun. She has recently challenged us to do a 5k locally in March. I can't wait, it will be my first.

No comments: