Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yogi Bear

The Grove Farmers Market
Had a premiere party for the new movie Yogi Bear. I decided it would be fun to take the kids.
I brought my friend Gen along with her 2 younger brothers.

The kids got to decorate Yogi cookies.

We then rode the trolley.

Yogi Bear and his friend Boo Boo were there to greet everyone.

They were also raffling different prizes every 1/2 hour, one being premiere movie tickets which I had won, it was a family 4 pack.

So a couple weeks later I took my family to the Chinese Groman Theater in Hollywood to watch the movie. When we got there at our time, we were told there was a typo in the movie time showing it was actually earlier than what the ticket said. The kids were bummed. so they rescheduled us to watch it during the week, still before it came out. We then drove to Santa Monica on a Monday night after visiting the LA Temple.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

You seem to always know about fun things to do. You have lucky children :)