Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grandparent's House

So we visited my Mom & Dad last Sunday to watch General Conference, and have a Breakfast lunch with them. We had brought a Quiche that we made from Dream Dinners, let me tell you it was delicious! Anyways... on the drive there Kaleb was goofing off and was doing some pretty silly things!


Here he is picking his nose after I told him it was "yucky" he thought it was hilarious and kept doing it everytime we said "Ewwww" so now when we say " Ewwww" he atomatically does it! and laughs.


Well we call my mom's house the animal house! She has 5 dogs, 2 horses, a cat, a guinie pig, oh and 2 goats! Kaleb loves animals especially dogs.







2 comments:

Camille said...

LOL!!! Love the picking nose one! Tucker does that all the time too! When we are in the car or in his high chair. He now knows that it makes his sisters laugh, so he purposely does it to make them laugh!! Crazy boys!!

Michelle said...

I ditto Camille! Crazy boy!