Monday, October 15, 2007

Street Art Festival

Wow it's been so long since I have written, so I am gunna try to catch you up with all that we've done. First thing, we as a family went to what they call a Street art Festival in our town, it's where they have artists display their talents by drawing on the street. We had a blast!


They also had street performers. In this picture is a group of guys playing drums on trash cans. Kaleb loved them


After a day of fun we decided to go eat at this Mexican restaraunt on the same block. Kaleb really loves his chips and salsa!







1 comment:

Amber said...

You do TOTALLY count. Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. We just didn't hang out with you there since you were there with your preschool group. I will adjust my blog entry. I hope you aren't really offended.