Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can I get some Help?

I am so so Lucky to have a son who loves to help me clean! I mean he loves to do everything, from the dishes to the laundry to the vacuuming!
He knows that when I have to do the laundry he has to be the one to pour the soap in, he even turns the nob to turn on the dryer! And when it comes to dishes he loves to close the dishwasher door.





Here is another thing! in the morning I am not allowed to feed him breakfast he has to do it all on his own! He does pretty good too!



3 comments:

{ a m b e r } said...

That's gotta be nice! He's such a cutie!

jamie t. said...

That is sweet that he wants to help. Brooklyn is the same way. It makes them feel so good to feel like they are helping mom!

Michelle said...

The lil' cutie! Lets just hope he keeps it up and still helps 7 years from now. ;)