Thursday, November 15, 2007

Check up!!

Well today was Kaleb's 15 month check up. I can't believe how time fly's it seems like yesterday he was just a little infant. I love how much he is growing and his little personality he is getting. It is so much fun to play with him! We are so amazed of how much he knows and understands. For instance if we ask him where the moon is he points right at it! He can "sign" more, if he wants more to eat, he says a few words: Light, Trash, Bye, Mommy, Dadda, he is a non stop talker is his own language. I met a lady who has a 2 yr old and she was amazed, because her son only say a few words at 2! I am so grateful to have such a gifted son. well here are his stats from the doctors.

Age: 15 months
Hieght: 29"
Weight: 19 lbs
Head circ.: 46 1/2

Yes he is small, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow. I didn't realize he weighed so little! But, he is proportioned(sp?) evenly so, no worries!

Sherry said...

The Doctor says He has a fast matabolism! just like his mommy and daddy