Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!


Daddy and Kaleb in Vegas!

Kaleb enjoying his Thanksgiving dinner



Our Thanksgiving was a blast! We had the opportunity to go to Utah and celebrate it with all of Jason's Family. It was no nice to the nefews, aunts and uncles. We are especially gratwful for Jason's parents acomidating all of us. Kaleb had his first Thanksgiving feast and loved it! he really enjoyed Nona's butternut squash soup. We also took a trip to Temple square where Kaleb got to see the lights! He loved everybit of it, he kept repeating the word lights!! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Michelle said...

Whatever that is above.

Anyhow, that top pic Kaleb looks like he is 2 years old! Glad you guys had a good thanksgiving!

jamie t. said...

What a fun trip! Our lucky you were to be able to travel to see family

Sherry said...

Ya I have no idea who or what it say in the first comment! I don't know how to erase it

Anonymous said...

Dear Jason and Sherri;

Forgive me for not knowing how we are related, and because I subscribe to Google Alerts for the name Gottfredson then of coarse I keep getting your blog. Not that I mind, I don't, and just thought it would be fun to say hello.

My great-grandfather was Peter Gottfredson and I descend from the Edward Gottfredson side, my father was Merrill Gottfredson.

I live in Oregon, and Utah, and - anyway I have enjoyed your blogs and wish you many blessings always.

With kindness,

a distant relative,

Phillip B Gottfredson