Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 weeks

I can't believe Jazelle is 10 weeks old! Time flies by so fast. She is getting more and more cuter by the . She will now smile at you, and hold her head up by herself. She truley is a blessing to have in our lives. But don't get me wrong she has her moments. Lately she has been crying uncontrollably for no reason. No it is not Colic, it doesn't last that long. I know why she cries, but can't seem to console her. She gets very tired and fights going to sleep. Sometimes it feels like she's been up all day! She loves to be held and only held, which makes it hard for me during the day. I know things will get better, so pray for me, that I can hang in there. 
Please excuse the laundry mess in the picture.

Jazelle is such a Daddy's girl, I love how he talks to her and makes her smile.




My Angel






2 comments:

Amber said...

She's SO adorable. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you!

Ellingsons said...

Oh I feel for you Sherry! Jazelle sounds a lot like my little Josh. You LOVE the kid to death, but it can be pretty depressing and discouraging when you can't console your own baby. I'll definitely send a few prayers up for you. You're right...it will pass - maybe in a week or two or even a year or two. :) Hang in there!!