Friday, January 23, 2009

2 month check up

Today Jazelle had her 2 month doctor visit, even though she was 2 1/2 months old.  The Doctor says she is doing well and is healthy. I can't believe how fast time flys. Jazelle loves to watch her teddy bear mobile, and sit in her aquarium bouncer chair. She loves to be held, and is smiling more and more each day. She coos from time to time, and suprisingly likes tummy time. She sleeps great at night, going to bed around 8 oclock and not wakeing until 1am, then not wakeing till 4am, and again not till 7 or 8am. Kaleb was never a good sleeper. I like how Jazelle and Kaleb go to bed around the same time and wake up around the same time. Her hair has it's own curl at the top of her head that I love. Jazelle is so beautiful and I love her so much, I am truly blessed.

Her Stats...

Hieght- 22 1/4 in

Weight- 10 lbs .o6

Head circumfrance- 39 1/4 cm

1 comment:

Shay said...

well she sure is cute! and getting big fast!