Friday, January 16, 2009

Ughh!

Kaleb is driving us crazy! Lately he has been so Whiny and emotional crying all the time! I am glad to hear I am not the only one going through this. My friend Carrie has a daughter the same age as Kaleb and is going through the same thing, what's even more crazy is that both of our kids are giving us a hard time at nap and bedtime! All I have to say is that this mommy thing is hard! Jazelle is doing better, she still fights sometimes going to sleep during the day. But at night she is doing much better thanks to the help from my friend Melissa. I guess I was putting her to bed late 10. So I started putting her down by 8, 8:30 and she now sleeps till 1 or even 2 am without waking! aww big relief.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad she is sleeping better for you. Hope Caleb outgrows this stage soon!