Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Continuation...


The 2nd day of our Utah trip we decided to go take a hike to a "waterfall". It was over 100* that day, and we were all toasting. We took many rests in the shade, Kaleb and Jazelle loved the adventure. Before heading forward on the hike my Brother in law Luke went ahead to see if there was actually any water. Good thing he went ahead because there was no water, only a little sink hole. Where the boys enjoyed throwing rocks into. So we headed back to town.




A few blocks from my sister in laws house they have a park that has a stream running through it, where the kids go and play. This is where we ended up after the hike. We ate lunch and the kids all went and splashed in the stream.
Kaleb had a good time playing with his cousin Dallin. Later that day I was walking on the grass barefoot, to throw something in the trash, and I feel this pain in my toe, so I lifted it up to see what I had stepped on and I saw a spikey thing in my toe and thought it was a thorn, but figured it out and it was a bee stinger. I had steped on on bee. I had to pull it out and man did it hurt. Who would of thought such a tiny little thing has so much power. I had to soak my foot in the cold stream water to relieve the pain. Later on that night my leg began to feel numb and tingly, like a pinch nerve feeling. The next day it was gone. After the kids went to bed all the adults played a newly wed game which was so fun! I think Jason and I came in 2nd place. Because of our lack of experiences we knew eachothers answers.









No comments: