Tuesday, August 4, 2009

They did it!

Yesterday was the day that Kaleb and Jazelle had an interview for a Child Agency. The appointment time was at 3pm in Burbank. Jason came with me because I knew I would get lost. On the email they sent they specifically said Be on time! and use Map quest so you don't get lost! so anyways we arrived there at 2:45, walked in the building and was surprised to see a lot of adorable children waiting also. Most of them were girls, with their hair all up in curls and dressed in their cutesy clothes. We had to fill out an information sheet on the "Talent". I had bought Kaleb and Jazelle new outfits for this particular event. And they were so adorable. A lady came out of the office and informed us that they will take in the babies first. Only 1 parent was allowed in, so I took Jazelle. There were two other young ladies waiting in the office. The other baby that also joined us was 15 months old and she was so cute! They asked us their names, and ages. And one of the ladies wanted to see Jazelle's smile, so Jazelle did a little shy smile. But hey at least she smiled! I was thankful because she hardly does. And that was it! all done. We were told that they would contact us within a day or two if they were interested. Then came the toddler's turn. Jason went in with Kaleb. When they came out he told me it went good. They had asked Kaleb some questions..

What's your name?
Kaleb says... Kaleb

Hi how are you?
Kaleb says.. I'm good.

How old are you?
Kaleb says.. 2!

What's your favorite color?
Kaleb says... I like the red airplane that flies in the sky!

Can I see your smile?
Jason says he didn't see how he smiled, but I know it couldn't have been good!
Kaleb doesn't know how to smile! It has to be brought on. Great! I thought that probably ruined it.
Jason also said he was the best talker in his age group, the other kids weren't even paying attention!

After that we decided to go and get Ice cream! We went to the Baskin Robins, next to it was the head quarters where they invent all the flavors, cool! and they also had a drive thru!

So today I get a phone call from the Agency.. saying they would like to represent Kaleb, then she quickly corrected herself and said Kaleb and Jazelle!!!! Yay they both had passed the test. She informed me that I will be recieving an information packet by email and to read it! if I had any questions to call. I was so excited I called Jason right away.

2 comments:

Jace's Mom said...

Oh my heck!!! I'm so proud of you guys. It makes me want to take Jace and Desi into an agency.

Have fun... but don't get too caught up in the modeling world.

Jace's Mom said...

Oh my heck!!! I'm so proud of you guys. It makes me want to get Jace and Desi into an agency. Have so much fun with that! I can't wait to see them on my next family fun magazine.