Thursday, August 27, 2009

Audition

Jazelle went to her Print Audition for Gymboree on Monday. We had to arrive there between 9 am and 12pm. I had a babysitter lined up a few days in advance for Kaleb and the night before had cancelled because she was sick and had to go into the hospital. I was stressing out because this was Jazelle's first appt. and I did not want to cancel. So I called around and finally got a friend of mine to watch Kaleb. I dropped him off the next morning and headed down to Culver City. I am so grateful for the carpool lane, and the GPS. We got there around 10:30. It took awhile to find parking, there were none on the street so I had to drive a little further and parked in a near by neighborhood. Jazelle had been sleeping the whole time, and I actually had to wake her up. We got into the building to find a lot of people and kids waiting for their number to be called. We were number 117. I had brought toys and snacks to keep Jazelle happy. She just loved seeing all the other babies. I had actually saw a friend of mine from High school there with her 2 little ones. We had waited probably a little over a 1/2 hour and it was Jazelle's turn. They had her sit and then took multiple pictures of her, I was happy she smiled! So I have no idea when we would hear back to see if we got it or not. We will just wait and see.

This is the outfit Jazelle wore!
(Gymboree)

I think she was the cutest one there.

1 comment:

Shay said...

wow! i am excited to hear what becomes of it! keep us posted!