Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Santa Monica


A few weeks ago our playgroup went to the Santa Monica pier. I was hesitant because Kaleb does not like the beach at all! The sand, the water he doesn't want anything to do with it, but I had to get out of the house and decided to just go for it. We stopped by the store ahead of time and got a few snacks and lunchables for lunch. We arrived at the beach later that morning. Kaleb's attitude had changed, he was so excited to be there because all his friends were there too. He walked on the sand, which helped me out a lot, cause I was carring Jazelle a backpack, the umbrella, and a blanket. I reliezed I had forgot his sand toys at home. Luckly a guy comes by selling sand toys! perfect! so I bought a bucket of toys for $5 for Kaleb. He really enjoyed playing in the sand with his friends. But still did not like the water. Jazelle was as happy as can be. She really loves being outside and around people. Just like her mom.


Clarke playing in the sand.



The twins (Kiera & Allyse)










No comments: