Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Party

This past weekend Jason had his work Christmas party. It was located at a restaraunt in Hunington Beach. I was able to get my Aunts to babysit Kaleb and we are so grateful that they were able to do it. All we heard were great things about their night, I was relieved because it was going to be a long night and I didn't know how Kaleb would react because he hadn't stayed with my family for long periods of time. I was suprised that he didn't cry at all! now I know I can leave him with anybody and he'll be just fine! We even got to see my sister Latorr who only lives down the street from where we were! Well at the restaraunt we were seated outside! On the menu was Salmon, steak, and chicken! I had ordered the steak and it was so good! I'm sure Jason would agree with me is that the best part of the night was him recieving his Christmas bonus! I am so grateful for Jason and how hard he works to support our family!

No comments: