Friday, December 7, 2007

Our Marraige!



~How long have you been married?
5 years on the 28th!
~How long did you date for?
10 months!
~How old are you?
I am 24 and Jason is 29
~Who eats more?
hmm good question lately I would have to say me!
~Who said I love you first?
Jason did I remember the night too. he was dropping me off after a date and we were saying goodbye, and he said it! I had no idea what to do, plus I was nervous and didn't say it back! I know so sad.
~Who is taller?
Jason
~Who sings better?
I do definitely! haha Jason sings pretty good but is afraid to, Thanks to his family! long story
~Who is smarter?
We both are in our own ways!
~Who has a worse temper?
hmm Jason I think! I know surprising
~Who does the laundry and the dishes?
I do! Jason sometimes helps
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
well if you were facing the bed, I do
~Who pays the bills?
Jason, but I definitely need to learn.
~Who mows the lawn?
we both do, Jason more than me
~Who cooks dinner?
Dream dinners! haha I do
~Who drives when you are together?
Jason all the time
~Who is more stubborn?
Me
~Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Jason, cause he usually is haha
~Who parents do you see more?
mine, Jason's parents are in Utah
~Who proposed?
Jason did
~Who is more sensitive?
No question, me!
~Who has more friends?
I do
~Who has more siblings?
We are equal! I have 2 sisters and Jason has a sister and a brother
~Who wears the pants in the family?
We try to work together! That's the way it should be!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful picture. Congrats on your 5 year Anniversary coming up. My birthday is the day after that.

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful picture! Our 5 year anniversary is on the same day! I didn't know that

Michelle said...

Congrats on your anniversary coming up! That is Nathanael birthday as well.