Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cooking

Well as some of you know I really don't enjoy cooking at all, I mean what's so fun about chopping and cutting and running back and forth in the kitchen adding here stirring there? Well lately I've been trying to better myself as a house wife and cooking decent meals for my hubby. So Monday night I try to think of things to cook, I love the internet so that's where I look up recipes, since my hubby went on his Mission to Louisiana I decided to try and make Jambalaya! I found a crock pot recipe nonetheless so I would have to stand over a stove forever, it was still a lot of preparation, and ingredients, but it turned out absolutely yummy! Yay me! My husband even seemed to enjoy it! So we will see.

2 comments:

The Becks said...

even though we've been in baton rouge for over a month i still haven't tried jumbalaya. i started a blog finally. it's jaimebeck.blogspot.com

The Fast Family said...

How cool. We should swap some recipes.