Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My doctor's appt.

So today I had another doctor's appt. Everything was normal as always, I was measuring fine, the heart beat was fine, blood pressure was still good, but the most shocking was my weight, 2 weeks ago I weighed 131 today I weighed 138! a whole 7 pounds I had gained in 2 weeks! I thought how is that possible? The ladies were even shocked, they asked what I was eating, I have been hardly eating as much as I should. weird. So now I know why I've been having such horrible back pain. well that's my story.





5 comments:

Shay said...

you look great and i can't even believe you only have 44 more days to go!

"Party of Five" said...

wow I think there is nothing more beautiful that a baby belly. good to hear you are doing well. hey did you ever get the hott pink leopard balnket i sent??? i hope so... let me know.

Michelle said...

As i told you today, I feel your pain. But I wish I looked as cute and tiny as you do pregnant! Sheesh, where the heck did you put those 7 pounds?! I dont see it!

Rebecca said...

You do look great.

JoElle said...

It was all that food at BJ's, but I'm with Michelle, it doesn't show.