Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Shower

A couple weeks ago I had my baby shower. Two of my good friends and I have put it on, and it turned out to be a success. My friend Shay came up with the idea of having a Dinner/Diaper party. Since it was my 3rd baby I did have all I needed. The invitees were told to bring diapers and or a frozen dinner for my family for after the baby is born. I had rented out my Clubhouse and we had tons of yummy food, drinks, and fun games.


Shay had made me an awesome huge diaper cake! I love those those things.


Shay and I


My happy guests :)

My high school friend Jen and I.


I love to play games at parties and decided to find the not so common Baby shower games, and the 3 I found were a hit.
We played Baby Bingo, a Left/Right game (I read a story and every time I said left or right you had to pass the gift in that direction.) and the hit / most expensive game was the what would this candy represent game. I had bought 15 pieces of candy and each one represented something to do with Pregnancy/labor and the players had to guess.
example: tootsie roll= baby toes
Dr. Pepper= Doctor
Swedish fish= sperm
100 Grand= Hospital bill
and so forth, it was so funny to see my friends race to see who could grab it 1st.



Baby Bryce being showered.


Bryce gave Jen a friendly kick as we were posing.

Thanks Shay and Jen I couldn't it without you two.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Awww how fun - sorry I missed it. But I glad you had a great evening. And seriously, that was an awesome idea for a shower. I hope all is going well today :)