Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home

After spending 4 days in the hospital with high blood pressure the whole time, having the nurses give me a million pills that didn't work. Giving blood so they can test it, I was finally fed up and called Jason the night I had a breakdown, to come and give me a blessing the next day. He showed up with the Bishop and I was so relieved. It's great to have a husband who holds the priesthood. I felt much more calm after my blessing.

It was great to come home, to my bed to yummy food, and my children I missed dearly.
The next day Jason took the kids to the airport to pick up his mom.


Kaleb LOVES to hold his baby brother.

Jazelle had to give it a try. She really was excited about her baby brother I promise.
I just want to thank my mom and Mother in law for all the help the 1st week. Recovery was harder this time than any other.
We also received meals this week from friends at church and boy were they yummy. I am so grateful to have people around me that care and love to help.

No comments: