Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Griffith park

Our friends are in town from China and we decided to get together and take the kids down to Griffith park for the Pony rides. Kaleb has done them before, but Jazelle has never done it. I wasn't worried for her because she is a dare devil and loves animals. The helper lifted Jazelle up onto the pony she was no scared at all, strapped her in and off they went. I thought that she would cry and try to get off but No! She held on and smiled every time she passed by me.


The group Jazelle, Ryann, and Kaleb.

Next we moved onto the train ride, which went around the park.
After that we had some lunch.


Kaleb wanted to ride on the bigger pony. "The slow one" he kept saying.
There are 3 different speeds.





After visiting the ponies Kaleb wanted to go to the Train Museum so bad so I drove over there by the time we got there Jazelle and her friend Ryann were fast asleep. So my friend agreed to stay in the car while I took Kaleb to look around.

He loved playing Conductor.



1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Looks like a fun outting.